Sunday, November 30, 2008

Hailee brings her family!


Remember my beautiful model, Hailee, from a couple weeks ago? Well, I got to see her again and this time she brought along her family!



Mom, Dad, and cousins & aunt/uncle from Oklahoma came along for this shoot! What a beautiful family!



These three are cute as they come. This was their own idea for a pose....pretty good!


And when all the adult posing was done....there was time for fun too!

Thank you guys so much for joining me at the park this weekend! You were so great and were perfect clients! I hope you enjoy the pictures (I am saving some of my faves for you to see first Kelly..I think they may make you tear up a little :)) And Miss Hailee....I love you too! Thank you for being the sweetest little girl I know!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

a href="http://www.bitwiselogic.com/">Web Development Services

About Me

My photo
Camdyn Elizabeth Wallis was born on October 23, 2009. She is a beautiful, happy and precious baby girl. She also happens to have Type III Von Willebrand's Disease. She was diagnoised after not clotting at her 6 month immunizations. This is her journey.