Saturday, November 29, 2008

Fun...beautiful....what more could I ask for in a client?



She pulled up, jumped out of the car and said, "take a picture of me by my bumper sticker!" And with that, I knew this was going to be a great shoot! Funny thing...I have the same sticker! We love those CPAs! She was up for any pose, was a pro at stricking a pose and made me laugh the entire shoot!



Stevie is going to make a beautiful bride on her wedding day!


I suggested a cute pose on one of the rocks. She said sure!



With all the fun poses, came some pretty poses too! The light was amazing! I am so honored you came down from Dallas to have me shoot your bridal portraits! I regret not being able to be at your wedding but I know that it is going to be perfect and beautiful! Congrats and I wish you a lifetime of happiness and love!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

a href="http://www.bitwiselogic.com/">Web Development Services

About Me

My photo
Camdyn Elizabeth Wallis was born on October 23, 2009. She is a beautiful, happy and precious baby girl. She also happens to have Type III Von Willebrand's Disease. She was diagnoised after not clotting at her 6 month immunizations. This is her journey.