Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Beauty @ 4






Hailee's mom used to work with my mom and I have not seen them in a couple of years. My oh my! Hailee is gorgeous! She was the perfect little model for me our morning at the park. She smiled, danced, jumped and did every pose I asked of her. I was really happy during the shoot, thinking I was getting some good shots but when I opened the pics I was overly joyed with Miss Hailee and her mom. They have a very special bond...the pics hopefully captured that! Hailee- you can be my model any time! You are beautiful! Kelly- thank you so much! I loved hanging with you girls and I hope you adore the pictures! They are on their way to you!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

a href="http://www.bitwiselogic.com/">Web Development Services

About Me

My photo
Camdyn Elizabeth Wallis was born on October 23, 2009. She is a beautiful, happy and precious baby girl. She also happens to have Type III Von Willebrand's Disease. She was diagnoised after not clotting at her 6 month immunizations. This is her journey.