Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Mr. Abram!



Mr. Abram is three! He met me at the park to capture his most very special day. Once we were done, he was headed to Chuck-E-Cheese and then a movie. What a great sounding day!



Him and his mama have a very special bond. There is alot of love between these two.



The boy knows how to strike a pose. He kept flashing this million dollar smile at me. He is going to break some hearts!



I love this one- I can feel the love just by looking at this picture.

Krisite, what an honor that I got to capture Abram's 3rd birthday. You are a wonderful mother and your boys sure are lucky to have a mommy like you. CD is on its way to you!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

natalienicole said...

i know kristie is going to LOVE these! great job, dee!

Melanie said...

Awesome pics. I can't wait to see more and I'm sure Kristie can't either.

a href="http://www.bitwiselogic.com/">Web Development Services

About Me

My photo
Camdyn Elizabeth Wallis was born on October 23, 2009. She is a beautiful, happy and precious baby girl. She also happens to have Type III Von Willebrand's Disease. She was diagnoised after not clotting at her 6 month immunizations. This is her journey.