Sunday, November 23, 2008

The Wenzel's





What a great family...how is it that I get the most awesome clients? I have seen the look before. The family walks into my little home studio with that look like (the husband), "ok, I am here, let's get this over with b/c it is one of the most painful things my wife puts me through." And in no time we are all having fun...right? This was a beautiful and fun family. We started with some Christmas attire and moved right on to the Red Raider gear! So much fun and so many great pictures! Thank you so much Wenzel family for coming over to my little studio. You guys are great! I hope you enjoy your pictures!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

a href="http://www.bitwiselogic.com/">Web Development Services

About Me

My photo
Camdyn Elizabeth Wallis was born on October 23, 2009. She is a beautiful, happy and precious baby girl. She also happens to have Type III Von Willebrand's Disease. She was diagnoised after not clotting at her 6 month immunizations. This is her journey.