Saturday, November 29, 2008

The Vega's



Miss Kate getting some lovin'!



Sweet, sweet Family



Love!



The Vega's hold a special place in my heart...they were my first clients when I began my business. I shot their rehearsal dinner and later did their maternity pictures when they were expecting Kate. Now with baby brother on his way, I was honored they made time to see me on their trip down from Arkansas. You guys are sweet, beautiful and so loving with your little girl! This little boy will be joining the perfect family! Congrats Sophie and Sergio!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

a href="http://www.bitwiselogic.com/">Web Development Services

About Me

My photo
Camdyn Elizabeth Wallis was born on October 23, 2009. She is a beautiful, happy and precious baby girl. She also happens to have Type III Von Willebrand's Disease. She was diagnoised after not clotting at her 6 month immunizations. This is her journey.