Monday, June 2, 2008

ZWG

 

 

 

 


I'm going to have to restrain myself on posting Zachary Zu! This was not our "first rodeo" together. I know his energy level, those adorable dimples and the distractions it will take to get him to sit still if even for a second. He knows that I'll be chasing after him for that picture, pointing that big black camera at him and he knows he is faster than me. I snap, snap, snap hoping to get something that will make mama Nat smile. Was I a happy girl when I uploaded these pics (that took over 3 hours!) The range of expressions, those precious shots of him sitting down "posing" for the camera and that heartbreaker smile! I'm holding back on posting (these are only from the first 50 shots of the over 300) more (its hard but I'm gonna do it) because I'm hoping to surprise Natalie when that slideshow begins rolling.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

a href="http://www.bitwiselogic.com/">Web Development Services

About Me

My photo
Camdyn Elizabeth Wallis was born on October 23, 2009. She is a beautiful, happy and precious baby girl. She also happens to have Type III Von Willebrand's Disease. She was diagnoised after not clotting at her 6 month immunizations. This is her journey.