Friday, June 13, 2008

Some notes from dee....

 

 

 

 


Scroll down to get to the good stuff but before you do just some general "housekeeping." You may notice that my website is down (not this blog, my blah website.) I pay yearly in June and just was not feeling my website any more (if I ever did at all.) It is in major need of a face lift! So, it will be down for a while getting some much needed improvements. It will probably take a while :) In the meantime, if you need information from me just give me a call or e-mail me at dehliawallis@hotmail.com.

June marks my anniversary for La-dee-da Photography and is also a time for me to set new goals and evaluate where I am at. I could not sleep last night because my head was buzzing with new ideas, etc... I'm excited! One thing I want to do is take my skills to the next level and be cutting edge. I "tried" a little of that today. While I will still shoot the traditional shots, each shoot I will be incorporating in some artistic elements too. Such as angles, expressions, etc... Adan and K were the perfect clients (thanks guys for letting me play a little today.)

Finally, you may remember I had two goals I set last year.

1. Shoot a destination wedding
2. Shoot a birth

By the end of the summer/early September I hope to have done both. Both are planned to happen! I can't wait to share!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

a href="http://www.bitwiselogic.com/">Web Development Services

About Me

My photo
Camdyn Elizabeth Wallis was born on October 23, 2009. She is a beautiful, happy and precious baby girl. She also happens to have Type III Von Willebrand's Disease. She was diagnoised after not clotting at her 6 month immunizations. This is her journey.