Friday, June 13, 2008

Mr. Adan is about to be ONE!

 

 

 

 


...with a smile that will melt your heart. Today was Adan's time in the spotlight! I am so proud of mommy K to bring out her youngest boy for his special shoot. Adan has the sweetest smile, was happy to have me take his pictures and was such a good boy the whole shoot. He is a doll, making my job way too easy! I love this shoot!!!! Isn't mom beautiful too!

K- I hope you love these pics as much as I do....I am hoping to gain your permission to use these on my new site! So happy that you brought Adan to the park today and we were able to capture these images!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

a href="http://www.bitwiselogic.com/">Web Development Services

About Me

My photo
Camdyn Elizabeth Wallis was born on October 23, 2009. She is a beautiful, happy and precious baby girl. She also happens to have Type III Von Willebrand's Disease. She was diagnoised after not clotting at her 6 month immunizations. This is her journey.