Saturday, July 14, 2007

Zachary @ 18 months

 

 

 

 


Always a favorite....zachary (and nat too :)) He's at that age where he is a very busy little boy. So, what else to do but catch him in his element- playing. The park, swings, legos and dirt- a little boy's heaven. I have always loved his facial expressions and as always, he delivered. I am saving my faves for Nat to see first- I know she will be checking this blog...hee hee! Thanks for spending time in the park with me Zachary and Happy half birthday sweet boy!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

natalienicole said...

these are AWESOME dee! i can't imagine that they get any better! thanks for being that photographer who can really make us look good. you do a heck of a job, friend!
can't wait to get the cd! see you tues.

a href="http://www.bitwiselogic.com/">Web Development Services

About Me

My photo
Camdyn Elizabeth Wallis was born on October 23, 2009. She is a beautiful, happy and precious baby girl. She also happens to have Type III Von Willebrand's Disease. She was diagnoised after not clotting at her 6 month immunizations. This is her journey.