Saturday, July 14, 2007

The Sutherland's

 

 

 

 


One beautiful daughter, Sophie, and another on the way...what a precious time for this beautiful family! This was my first shoot with this super sweet family and I had a great time! Sophie was a little model and I was honored to catch the excitement and anticipation for new baby sister who will be arriving next month....I can't wait to meet her! Thanks for spening some time with me in the studio this morning. You guys have a beautiful family!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

a href="http://www.bitwiselogic.com/">Web Development Services

About Me

My photo
Camdyn Elizabeth Wallis was born on October 23, 2009. She is a beautiful, happy and precious baby girl. She also happens to have Type III Von Willebrand's Disease. She was diagnoised after not clotting at her 6 month immunizations. This is her journey.