Saturday, July 14, 2007

Sweet sisters....Abby & Caroline

 

 

 

 


I first photographed this beautiful family when Caroline was still in mommy's tummy and now she is here and ready for some glamour shots of her own. Both girls....eyes that captivate....I love capturing that sisterly love. I love the picture of the girls together! Thanks for coming back to see me! It was great meeting Caroline and you guys now have two beautiful daughters that the camera loves! Congrats!!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

a href="http://www.bitwiselogic.com/">Web Development Services

About Me

My photo
Camdyn Elizabeth Wallis was born on October 23, 2009. She is a beautiful, happy and precious baby girl. She also happens to have Type III Von Willebrand's Disease. She was diagnoised after not clotting at her 6 month immunizations. This is her journey.