Friday, December 21, 2007

Sweet baby Logan

 

 

 

 


I had to limit myself to only 4 pics....I could have kept posting and posting. Mom and dad have not seen these yet- delivering this afternoon. However, could not wait. Nothing better than a newborn, especially when they are as sweet as this one! So beautiful and tiny and mom and dad are completely mesmerized with there little one....I think the pics really capture the emotion. I love this shoot!

***Side note....this dad played ball against my Michael in the NY-Penn League when Michael was with the Cubs organization and Michael works with the Mom's dad @ HEB. We did not make any of these connections until the end of the session- What a small world!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Michael Ziegler said...

Hello,
I found your blog on Jayne's World weblog, and I really admire your photos. What camera do you use? I live in Austin, and am just beginning to get the "photo bug" and am learning as fast as I can.
The baby is truly beautiful (the mom and dad aren't so bad either!) I will enjoy exploring more of your posts.
Mike Z
PS if you have some spare moments would you run by my 'blog, My Photographic Memories? I would love to know what you think of my postings so far. It's at:
http://myphotomemries.blogspot.com
I will add your 'blog to my favorites also, if you don't mind.

a href="http://www.bitwiselogic.com/">Web Development Services

About Me

My photo
Camdyn Elizabeth Wallis was born on October 23, 2009. She is a beautiful, happy and precious baby girl. She also happens to have Type III Von Willebrand's Disease. She was diagnoised after not clotting at her 6 month immunizations. This is her journey.