Friday, December 21, 2007

Abby & Caroline

 

 

 

 


It is always so much fun to shoot in client's homes. It adds a new element to my style and gives me a new challenge with lights, etc.... I was so excited to be asked to come capture these two munchkins in their element. Love these little girls! Abby is at that age where there is so much more to do than take time for pics :) but little Miss Caroline was all over posing for the camera! Ami- thanks for this opportunity and I hope we captured what you were looking for!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

a href="http://www.bitwiselogic.com/">Web Development Services

About Me

My photo
Camdyn Elizabeth Wallis was born on October 23, 2009. She is a beautiful, happy and precious baby girl. She also happens to have Type III Von Willebrand's Disease. She was diagnoised after not clotting at her 6 month immunizations. This is her journey.