Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Kate's Baptism

 

 

 

 


It was truly my honor and blessing to shoot Kate's baptism. I got to photograph this precious family at their wedding rehearsal dinner, maternity pictures and now this most special day of baptism. It was hard to hold back the happy tears for this family. This is the wonderful thing about my business...not only to I get to photograph, I get to attend celebrations, special days and be a small piece of creating lasting memories. I love it!!!

Thank you to Sophia and Sergio....it was honor to be at Kate's baptism and I hope these pictures always remind you of this day.



**** Wedding pictures coming soon from the Miller/Bosse wedding. I took over 1000 pics so I am still editing*****

Side note: I am going to throw this out to the blog world. I am more than blessed with what I have been able to do with La-dee-da Photography. June is my one year anniversary!!! I thank each and every client from the bottom of my heart for allowing me the opportunity to capture your lives. Each setting has taught me something new and inspired me to new levels. I am setting my goals for year 2. Number 1: I would absolutely love to be in the delivery room during a birth to capture those first few seconds of life. To the first client that takes me up on this offer- I will do this at no charge! We would need to clear it with the doctor and hospital and having an induction date would be really great so that I can clear my schedule for the day. Number 2: I want to shoot a destination wedding! I would cut a major deal for any one who might be up for this one (wink, wink)
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

natalienicole said...

sister...i am SUPER willing to fulfill your #1. that would be amazing. i would LOVE it! after giving birth the first time with 5 people in the room, i can't think of a better friend to be in there with me...plus photographing the whole thing. man...i hope hedges is cool with this. wait...first i need to be preggers, eh? anyhow - i'm game. maybe like spring-summer '08. pencil the date! :)
as jess said...#2 isn't going to work for me. hehe!

dee said...

Nat- you have yourself a deal! I'm thinking June would be good for me...say the 22nd??? Just kidding of course, you know I would move mountains to be there even if it was 2:30 a.m. on a Monday during finals!

a href="http://www.bitwiselogic.com/">Web Development Services

About Me

My photo
Camdyn Elizabeth Wallis was born on October 23, 2009. She is a beautiful, happy and precious baby girl. She also happens to have Type III Von Willebrand's Disease. She was diagnoised after not clotting at her 6 month immunizations. This is her journey.