Wednesday, June 27, 2007

The Bernal's welcome Adan!

 

 

 

 


I always struggle with which images to put on the blog. I wish that I could share all of them! I love shooting newborns- especially the whole family unit with a newborn. I have been lucky enough to meet several newborns lately and Adan was simply adorable. Abram was cute as pie too (of course, mommy and daddy are not too bad themselves.) We had a fun shoot and hopefully caught the images mommy was looking for. Krisite- you should get these today or tomorrow- I put them in the mail yesterday! Thanks again for sharing your beautiful boys with my camera! I hope you love the pics!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

a href="http://www.bitwiselogic.com/">Web Development Services

About Me

My photo
Camdyn Elizabeth Wallis was born on October 23, 2009. She is a beautiful, happy and precious baby girl. She also happens to have Type III Von Willebrand's Disease. She was diagnoised after not clotting at her 6 month immunizations. This is her journey.