Tuesday, January 3, 2012

The Scheib Wedding

I remember first meeting Canna in 1994 at TLU. She was in my small group for orientation and I remember her enthusiasm and great personality. Who thought back then that I would be photographing her wedding 18 years later. That is what I love about my photography...the re-connection with old friends and the making of new!

The setting was a beautiful little chapel outside of Seguin on New Year's Eve. A very happy day and a great, easy going couple. The venue was perfect for capturing some fun shots. The wedding party was so fun to shoot and we laughed alot!

Congrats Clint and Canna....Forever and Always!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

a href="http://www.bitwiselogic.com/">Web Development Services

About Me

My photo
Camdyn Elizabeth Wallis was born on October 23, 2009. She is a beautiful, happy and precious baby girl. She also happens to have Type III Von Willebrand's Disease. She was diagnoised after not clotting at her 6 month immunizations. This is her journey.