Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Kristen & Issac

 

 

 

 


It was my absolute honor to photograph these two on Saturday. They were married a year ago....Issac was being deployed (don't you count your blessings for our military service men & women!)and moved up their wedding before he was deployed. I was already booked for another wedding. A year later we finally had our chance to recreate that day! The beautiful church to ourselves, a couple who was willing to try out my poses, and a couple whos love is obvious. In a couple of weeks I will capture their celebration with friends and family. I can't wait. This couple is so fun to work with and the sweetest couple you will ever meet! Congrats and can't wait for Fredericksburg!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

a href="http://www.bitwiselogic.com/">Web Development Services

About Me

My photo
Camdyn Elizabeth Wallis was born on October 23, 2009. She is a beautiful, happy and precious baby girl. She also happens to have Type III Von Willebrand's Disease. She was diagnoised after not clotting at her 6 month immunizations. This is her journey.