Monday, May 12, 2008

Jessica The Senior

 

 

 

 



Don't get me wrong, I love baby sessions and all the others too; but it is so much fun to get to work with a teenager from time to time. I had the pleasure and honor of shooting Jessica's Senior pictures. We are not done just yet- waiting for a day that is not so windy that we can shoot outside and with her cap and gown. Isn't she beautiful! She works the camera well and I gave her little to no instruction on the poses- just a natural!

I hope you love the pics Jessica. You are a beautiful, young woman and I wish you much success! Can't wait for Part 2 of our shoot!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Michael Ziegler said...

Hi Dee!
Haven't been here in a while, glad to know you're still out there shooting! I have been as well, but more "travel photos" than portraits. I want very much to do more portraits, but have not found much time for it with travels of my "day job."
http://myphotomemries.blogspot.com
Keep up the good work! I know your friends and customers are glad they chose you!
Best regards,
Mike

a href="http://www.bitwiselogic.com/">Web Development Services

About Me

My photo
Camdyn Elizabeth Wallis was born on October 23, 2009. She is a beautiful, happy and precious baby girl. She also happens to have Type III Von Willebrand's Disease. She was diagnoised after not clotting at her 6 month immunizations. This is her journey.