Saturday, November 10, 2007

I'm loving these!

 

 

 

 


Oh the Gingrich's! I have shot my dear friends numerous time....but these, in my opinion, take the cake. I love them all! And because I know Nat will be checking this blog, I am saving my ultimate favorites for her to see on the disk. I love the life, love and happiness that shows in these pictures! Mr. Z had some superfabulous poses for these...could the little guy be any cuter? I think not! I wanted so badly to get the perfect shot for my sweet friend. You see, she is alot, ALOT, like me. I know how important these will be to her. I hope these bring a huge smile to your faces. I might have even shed a happy tear over these (shhh....don't tell.)

Jess, Nat and Z- Love ya guys!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

natalienicole said...

these are undeniable the BEST EVER! if these are the good, but not great ones, i can't even imagine what i have in store for me on that CD! you're a talented and very dear friend, dee.
in z's attempt to avoid bedtime last night, he repeatedly said, "where's dee?". mom saying, "is dee special to us?". z replies, "jess!"...his version of yes!
you're a doll! and worth way more than we can pay you! thanks again and certainly looking forward to seeing all the pix! love ... nat

Anonymous said...

This is great info to know.

a href="http://www.bitwiselogic.com/">Web Development Services

About Me

My photo
Camdyn Elizabeth Wallis was born on October 23, 2009. She is a beautiful, happy and precious baby girl. She also happens to have Type III Von Willebrand's Disease. She was diagnoised after not clotting at her 6 month immunizations. This is her journey.