Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Ty with mom & dad

 

 

 

 


Stacy and I have been friends for over 10 years. She and Chris just had their first baby, Ty. I was lucky enough to be the family photographer this week. Love, love, love how the shoot went. They brought some of the coolest props...dad is a firefighter in Houston. I had to control myself or I would have posted the whole shoot- you didn't even get to see the Huskers gear or the camo! Chris and Stacy- I had so much fun and it was a honor to do your family portraits! I hope you love the pics!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

natalienicole said...

great pictures, dee! as usual!

i love love love the fire props too!

good work, my friend!

a href="http://www.bitwiselogic.com/">Web Development Services

About Me

My photo
Camdyn Elizabeth Wallis was born on October 23, 2009. She is a beautiful, happy and precious baby girl. She also happens to have Type III Von Willebrand's Disease. She was diagnoised after not clotting at her 6 month immunizations. This is her journey.